IN-STUDIO COVID POLICY
Clark Academy Dance Center is dedicated to providing dance classes in a safe and healthy environment that protects our students, staff, and families. By working together, we can keep everyone safe and our doors open for dance class all year round.
Sanitizer is readily available upon entering the studio as well as located in several areas throughout the academy, and the entire facility is deep cleaned on a daily basis.
Masks are required when entering and exiting the facility and are required at all times within the facility. Students may choose to wear a mask while in dance class but must wear one upon entering and exiting the dance studio.
Any student who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 must immediately notify CADC in order to apply protective measures and contact tracing. Please notify us if any member of the household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 as well.
We encourage anyone who is eligible to receive the vaccine to do so as recommended by the CDC. The vaccines are safe and effective. Our instructors have all received the Covid vaccine to protect our students and families.
In accordance with current CDC guidelines, the following protocols will be in place until further notice:
- Temperature checks will be done upon entering the facility.
- Mandatory use of hand sanitizer by all upon entering the building.
- Students should never come to class with any symptoms of COVID-19 which include fever, cough, shortness of breath, or generally not feeling well.
- Students or parents should not enter the buidling if a student or family member living in the household has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and has not yet been cleared as non-contagious.
- Dancers must arrive prepared to dance with minimal time allowed in dressing rooms.
- Dressing room capacity will be limited.
- The Parents Lounge will be open but with limited seating. Parents may stay inside the building but stay within the Parent’s Lounge.
- Please maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Parents may pick up their children at the reception area at the end of class.